Friday, October 10, 2008

The Wind...

It's good to be the Wind. There's no stopping to where I can go... no one's seen the places I've seen. I've been studied and analysed but they still can't predict what I may do. But I'm in a gentle mood most of the time, no tornados or tsunamis, thank you. I'd rather be a pleasant breeze today.
I took a swoop down at the clothsline the other day, and stole a dupatta from some poor lady. I knew I'll have to leave it somewhere, sometime, but it was fun to tickle it up, just to hear the jingling of the little bells on the hemline. I tossed it just as I toss the clouds above, and just as they complained and started to rain, I left it.
Rain and sunshine meet me as they please.... clouds and clothes get tossed around.... and I wish for someone.... someone who could understand the way I drift... someone truly mine.

No comments: