Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meet My Alter Ego :)

The name is irrelevent. 'Pixie' may change tomorrow. Indeed, the soul of this alter ego lies in her ability to change ( for better or for worse). She observes without being involved. She absorbs the eccentricities of the people around her. She does not judge, but merely reflects whatever you are, and whatever you can become. She is everyone in my life, and in some parts,she is me too. I don't know who she would become tomorrow, but the next blogs would be written , not by me, but by her. It is an outlet to the sheer weirdness of the humanity that surrounds me. It's time to set the Pixie free.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Pixie. Maybe I will like to see her write more.. show more facets of humanity.. its "eccentricities" and "weirdness". And maybe hear her one day explaining to herself how the world is only as weird as one makes it out to be!

Pixie said...

Thanks. let's see how it goes, gentleman. :) Eccentricities are like an accent... only other people have them...