Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Nebula

Am sick of hearing that I could be a star. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. Even if I do, its not something I'd have any say in. Even if it happens, I don't know when it will be so.
I really couldn't care less. Because I'm doing my best. I know everyone wants to be a star, and very few get there. Everyone has the potential, just as I do. I don't want people to wish on me. I don't want them to use me to predict their future. I just want to spread some light. And whatever state I'm in, I'll do that. I'll have to burn myself anyway, and I'll burn bright enough to light up a few lives.
Everything else is inconsequential.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This one just dips in and out of so many emotions

Pixie said...

don't we all?

Unknown said...

i have to second tibrewal on that