Monday, January 19, 2009

The End is many a Begining...

Wind (W):So what do you intend to call yourself now?
Prisoner(P): I've decided not to change my name.
Rain (R): Why?
Prisoner(P): Independance lies in more than a name, I guess. But I'd like to thank you, all of you.
Nightingale(NG): Happy to help :)
P: I intended to ask you- don't you get tired of helping people? There must be someting you like to do just for yourself.
NG: I help people for that very selfish reason. And plenty besides that, that I do just for myself.
R: I am glad we all learnt our lessons.
Nocturnal Queen(NQ): It's not the lessons, its the journey.
R: Whichever way you put it, your majesty.
NQ: Really, you seem to be happy with everyone, everything, washing of people's worries, and having none of your own.
R: It's not a bad thing, surely.
NQ: It doesn't seem real.
W: I feel so, too, my friend. You're so often with me, handling my tantrums, channelising my confusion, it's always about me. what about you?
R: It's not always that I cry when you are sad my friend- many times its just me. I suppose you didn't notice.
W: That's just it. I howl, shout and whistle my woes through the trees- and you quietly cry, carrying my fears away- can't you ever let me know what's wrong?
NQ: Tell someone, anyone. You want everybody to let their emotions out, but what about you?
R: I do tell you- all of you. You dont interpret it, and I'm ok with that.
All Others: But we're not!
R (smiling) :Ok, I'll you all the next time.
W: Hmmm. Better.
NG: We could make some symphonies together, but my journey for the land where people have not forgotten the song of their hearts continues. Goodbye , my friends, hope to see you all again soon.
P: Sounds like the place I'd like to live at. I'll search with you.
(They leave together.)
NQ: Well, you two will always be around. watch each other's back, and keep an eye on those two sometimes too. The dawn arrives, I must, too, reach some other corner of the world.
R+W: Take care, your majesty.
W: Never cry without me again, please.
R: Oh, why not?
W: I never cry without you.
R: Why do you want to see me cry? Please do not feel indebted to me.
W: I don't. I just want to make it better. Like you always do, for me.
R: I should leave now, my friend.
W: Escapist *&^%! All right. I'll be a few drops away. Call me soon.
R: I will. Goodbye, see you soon...

No comments: