Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pixie's Profile

(Very Obviously taken from Raj Bhai's blog, but this is very Me.)

If I were a beginning, I would be:- The Foundation Stone
If I were a month, I would be: -March
If I were a day of the week, I would be :– Saturday
If I were a time of day, I would be: - midnight
If I were a planet, I would be:-Earth
If I were a season, I would be:- Monsoon
If I were a sea animal, I would be:- Oyster
If I were a direction, I would be:-North-West
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:-a bookshelf
If I were a sin, I would be:- vanity
If I were a liquid, I would be:- water
If I were a fraud, I would be:- the head honcho of an MNC
If I were a gem, I would be:- a Jade stone
If I were a tree, I would be:- Banyan
If I were a tool, I would be –a pulley
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:- Carnation
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Moodily shifting between cloudy and sunny
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:- a harmonica
If I were an animal, I would be:- a cheetah
If I were an emotion, I would be:- joy
If I were a vegetable, I would be:- tomato
If I were a sound, I would be:- ocean waves
If I were an element, I would be:- Uranium
If I were a car, I would be:- Reva
If I were a song, I would be:- expresso love
If I were a food, I would be:- Chicken momos
If I were a place, I would be:- India
If I were a material, I would be:-Wood
If I were a taste, I would be:- bittersweet
If I were a scent, I would be:- sandalwood
If I were a religion, I would be:- Athiesm
If I were a sentence, I would be:- Life loves you as much as you live it.
If I were a body part, I would be:-the eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I would be:- contemplative
If I were a subject in college, I would be:- Digital Electronics/ Public understanding of Science
If I were a shape, I would be:- a 5-point star
If I were a quantity, I would be:- nanosecond
If I were a colour, I would be:-black
If I were a thing, I would be:- Rain
If I were a landmass, I would be:- Madagascar
If I were a book, I would be:- Encyclopedia
If I were a monument, I would be:-the Taj Mahal
If I were an artist, I would be:- Salvador Dali
tIf I were a collection of poems, I would be: Candy is Dandy (Ogden Nash)
If I were a landscape, I would be:- Great Barrier Reef
If I were a watch, I would be.- the clock tower of BITS Pilani
If I were God, I would be:- Nonexistant.
If I were a vowel, I would be: U
If I were a consonant, I would be: S
If I were a formula, I would be: a.a=a (boolean logic)
If I were a Science, I would be:-Physical Chemistry
If I were a theory, I would be:- Evolution
If I were a famous person, I would be: Albert Einstein
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:- a cell phone
If I were sport, I would be: Skateboarding
If I were a movie, I would be: Chak De! India
If I were a cartoon, I would be:- Hobbes/Dilbert
If I were an explorer, I would be:- Colombus
If I were a scientist, I would be: working in my lab, not filling this up.
If I were a relation, I would be:a friend
If I were a river, I would be:- Brahmputra
If I were intoxication, I would be:quietly creeping up on you
If I were alone, I would be:- peaceful.
If I were a question, then I would be: Ooh! Ye wala button kyaa karta hai???
If I were a hobby, I would be:- graphology
If I were a habit, I would be: being punctual
If I were in an atom, I would be:- an electron
If I were an end, I would be:- a phoenix's funeral pyre...to start again from ashes!
If I were you, I would be:- I'll still be me, for then you'll be me, too.

No comments: