Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goodbye...

Lunatic (L): You don't have to sneak out, you know.
Butterfly (B): You should be asleep.
L: What's the point? I'll always know where you are.
B: And you're welcome to pay me a visit.
L: Why? This is the best garden around for miles and you know that.
B: Miles are nothing to me. There'll always be places to explore.
L: And you'll go off to the mountains and marshes and get injured in hailstorms. What's the point?
B: In danger lies opprtunity and in oppurtunity lies danger. I embrace both.
L: And what do I tell him in the morning?
B: Tell him its an honour to have a friend like him, and I'll come back and visit sometime.
L: Has it occurred to you that we may follow you?
B: You're free to do so. But you know you can only keep up with me mentally. You'll never have the stamina to actually go to the places I go to.
L: I still don't see why. When will we meet again?
B: Well, then let that be a parting gift. Another puzzle. Goodbye, take care.

No comments: