Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Broken Mirror

Pan (P): Hello? Are you here yet?
Steel Witch (SW) : Here I am.
P: M'lady, at least let me know your name.
SW: There are many, but you can call me Aurora.
P: There's so little I know of you...
SW : I'd like to know more, too.
P: What do you know about me?
SW: You hang around with the Red guy, the Lucky girl and the Puppeteer. I know that lot. And I know what you're after. You need a medium to spread your stories, is it not?
P: Wow. How'd you know that?
SW : My ears are stronger than you'd know. Why don't you tell me those stories? And how do you intend to spread them? I'd help.
P: You would? But how?
SW: I have my ways, sweetie.
(Pan is now somewhat confused. The Steel Witch pats his cheek encouragingly.They are interrupted by a shrill scream)
P: What the heck was that?
SW : Oh, who cares? Where were we?
( A girl with long black hair glides towards them. There's an odd lump moving in her green shirt, as if a mouse is trapped inside. She looks at them and smiles, then continues to scream)
P: Who are you?
SW ( Magically wields a sword) : I'll do away with you.
P: No, don't hurt her!

3 comments:

ARNAB HAZRA said...

What say now Goosey boy? Thou reactions on Pan's crush ?

Soumya said...

Well written lekin any intended allegory/metaphors went right over my head :o what is this supposed to be about?

Pixie said...

read the story from the begining :)