Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tralalalala.......

Cyclist (C) : The World keeps turning,
My wheels keep churnin'
Cheshire Cat (CC): For an New World for this old soul,
For a new life, with or without control-
Wounded Dragon(WD) : For a journey without wings-
One for the road, and whatever it brings!
CC: Broken wings require steel welding
And the roads require constant rebuilding
C: The cycle requires no road at all-
We'll scale every mountain, however tall!
WD: Keep a few spare tyres and take me along,
Maybe it's the road where I belong-
CC: The road takes everyone in it's stride,
Go on and explore the great outside!
C: Two friends have I, rather unique
We pass by so many worlds as we speak-
WD: And worlds we create, in our songs-
Come explore a world inside, carry on, carry on...

4 comments:

Journalism's voluntary and self student cum practical journalism trainee said...

i liked r profile interests

Amit.shrek said...

Will you have friendships with me?

Pixie said...

@ Power Star : Not interested. Any further comments not pertaining to the blog will be deleted.
@ Amit : Silence! I keel you.

Unknown said...

loved the content and the way it is composed :)