Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Cheshire Cat

You may not see me smile to often, but when I do smile, I smile the longest. Some consider me wise, and some, very vain. I am both. Behind this unusual exterior, all too prone to fade away, are codes impossible to crack and decisions impossible to manage, all tied in neat packages and pigeonholed in this calm little head. And this lazy graceful exterior is a perfect facade for a hyperactive mind. Do I know the way to your destination? Of course I do. Will I guide you there? No. It's your journey, not mine. I'm too wise to show you everything. You, of course, would say I'm too catty. And I would smile inwardly, letting you find your own way out.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd never go to The Cheshire Cat for directions anyway. Her life too is as futile as mine.

Unknown said...

This ones interesting!

Pixie said...

@ Obscure : It's a HE. And life is never futile.

@ Rajatu : Three guesses who this one's dedicated to.

Unknown said...

umm. guess 1: rajarshi

Pixie said...

Galat. 2 guesses to go. Hint : This is not someone that I've made a character on before, and it IS someone you know pretty well.

Unknown said...

guess 2: deep

Unknown said...

Life is the way we see it. If i choose to call it futile at one point in time, you really have nothing to prove me otherwise. Humans talk. For me thats a curse.

Pixie said...

@ Rajat : You got it! :) There is another influence as well, but you don't know that person. The Cheshire Cat as some serious Deep-tones to him.

@ Obscure : As you please!

Soumyadeep Ghosh said...

Thank you, thank you!!!

Pixie said...

@ Deep : Most Welcome! :)

ARNAB HAZRA said...

This is all very interesting .. Anyone care to enlighten the myopic Bong as t what you people are talking about? (P.S> - Gen jobless comment :P)

Pixie said...

Arnie boy, two characters have been introduced. Allow them to meet each other and other characters, they'll make a story as they meet. :)

ARNAB HAZRA said...

okk ... So the two characters are the cat and the cycle right ? I get it now ... Its a circus story ?

Pixie said...

No circus without a JOKER. :P