Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Cyclist

Life's too beautiful too be viewed from a car. Feel the breeze in your hair today? It was so cold that the tip of my nose is now like a block of ice. My cycle, my companion. It gets around quick enough, can take another along with me, and can always be walked around with if life demands an even gentler pace. The road is a magical place to be at. Never moving yet always travelling. The crunch of gravel and sticks is the perfect background music. I'm off again. Care to join me?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

People will miss you lots :)
"Life is for the living
Memories should never die
Think back on all the time we've shared
And remember, please don't cry"
[Source unknown, again]

Pixie said...

Many thanks, kind Sir. I'm not so psenti now, mostly beacause I've made my peace with the place.

Vineet Pandey said...

What time do we start? (the flirtatious tone is regretted). I'm a cycling fan as well, never seen you making circles in Med C grounds in the dead of the night.

Pixie said...

Well, good Sir,
a) The Cyclist is only a character. I don't even own a cycle, I prefer to walk.

b) Since Meera Bhavan demands that I must be in by 11 pm, even if I did had a cycle, forget about doing midnight rounds at MedC or anywhere for that matter.

Vineet Pandey said...

i hope fiction ceases to embarrass me sometime in life. anyways, good luck walking; they have now allowed for you to walk around in the dark open world for thirty six hundred extra moments.

(the attempts to make a smart comment are obvious)

Pixie said...

Attempts to make a smart comment falling flat, but thanks for reading my post anyway. :)